Wednesday 7 March 2012

Collaboration.

In our session with Fred today we had a task to help us select our partners for collaboration, each person in the class had to create a 'I am' poster along with a 'Looking for' poster in order to show our strengths and let the rest of the class know what strengths would help them in a collaboration, after doing this each person put their 'I am' poster at the same time, whilst the rest of the class had to write why they would be suited with whoever they felt fit.

The same then applied to the other poster, so when i stuck my 'Looking for' poster up, my peers if they saw fit, would write underneath why they would work well in a collaboration with me.

After these tasks we proceeded to sit back in our seats asses the feedback we had and approach individuals in the class to see if they would like to collaborate in this project.


























No comments:

Post a Comment