Friday 16 November 2012

Envelopes.

By far the most exciting part of this module so far, receiveing the envelopes I ordered, finally I found an english website selling foiled envelopes and I love them all, they will give the project to finishing touch. As stated many times the fundamental part of this project is to create a space themed aesthetic all around, involving the reader with the whole journey, every step of the project opens new aesthetics relating to space and the telescope.
I order 5 all together, black gold and silver shiny envelopes and black and silver matt ones, the matt envelopes are my favourite, the shinier ones come across a little too tacky for my liking. I think i'm going to use the silver matt ones as they sit perfectly with the black and navy covers for the book, creating a lovely contrast. I will be applying a sticker to the envelope, something simple, maybe even just 'The Hubble space telescope'.


envelopes

No comments:

Post a Comment