Sunday 4 November 2012

Fedrigoni.

At first I wanted to create a minimal aesthetic for this publication reflecting that of a mission report but after looking through Andy's stock samples the other week I was dieing to order some samples from Fedrigoni. Today they arrived and I couldn't have been happier, I found a stock called stardust, it couldn't have been more appropriate, there were 3 or 4 different colours all with a lovely silver speckled finish. These stocks could go hand in hand with the foil envelopes I want to order, I'm struggling to find the envelopes on an English website as of yet but I'm sure I'll get it sorted soon.

Any way here are the images of them, I would like to use black for the image publication to represent the telescope being in space and navy for the technical publication to represent the telescope being built on earth.


Fedrigoni

No comments:

Post a Comment